How do i make a endgame widget for specific teams

so I’m trying to make so if a specific team makes to the end it will show like ‘you won’ or ‘you lost better luck next time’ or something like that

First of all, how do you make certain things show only for certain people, like making a barrier active for one team?

1 Like

Hint: It starts with R and ends with Y.

Yep, but there’s also a setting you need to set in order for it to work. Starts with an S.

2 Likes

Its called scope

2 Likes

If you set the widget to a property, and make the property team scoped, then you can set the property for both teams separately

1 Like

Why the hints? It’s unnecessary and doesn’t help the users asking for it.

It’s a relay.

1 Like

It’s better to help them through the process than give a direct answer for simpler questions so they can learn.

1 Like

It’s a teaching system used by navycatz so instead of just giving the answer straight away, it helps the OP (original poster) learn as well.

1 Like

Don’t use hints then, especially if they might not know about it. Maybe a DIY-styled approach (if you wanted)?

I’ll just give a direct answer but explain.

Basically, you need to set the widget’s scope setting to “team.” This makes it so when a team activates it, it will only activate it for them. From this you can use certain win conditions. For instance, if you make it so the game ends when a team reaches a zone, you can make that zone also activate the widget.

2 Likes

ok, I get it. thanks for the help!

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.