How Do I make a broken Object re-appear

I have a game where AI sentry’s need to break a barrier to shoot you, And I need to know how to respawn the barrier, Its using the health variable on the concrete barrier, and i need to know how to respawn it when a player pushes a button

1 Like

You can’t, yet, sadly.

1 Like

Is there a way to have like sudo health for a barrier and then have that barrier de-activate when the health is 0 and then re-activate when the player interacts with the object

1 Like

No, yet.

1 Like

You cant make the ai break the barrier, but you can allow the players to, and when the barrier gets broken as ong as the players are in range of the sentries, the will begin to fire among the players.

1 Like

No and yes, you can set a barrier to a certain number of health, then when it reaches 0 which is when it is destroyed it will natrualy despawn, then add an invisable barrer that is not active right where the first barrier was and wire to a trigger or button so when activated it will ativate or make the barrier work.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.