How do I get more plays

I need get the most played gimkit map so how can I get more
plays
Host _ Gimkit - Google Chrome 8_6_2024 8_32_08 AM

WELCOME TO THE INTERNET, @Quirky ! CHECK forum-beginners AND forum-tips !
Now Ima help you
FIRST

Update your games, and make more games. (Hoped that helped)

The problem is I have no more memory

by making your map good

obviously

you cant force people to play your map, so make it so that they want to play your map.

Make your map have new creative ideas, a good layout, fresh design, and good mechanics, while just looking good overall.

All that’s up to you. We can’t help you directly with your map, but we can give you suggestions.

2 Likes

then delete some stuff and make it cost less memory by simplifying

especially if you have repeaters, you can delete those and replace them with triggers

1 Like

Could you play Escape the lava then give me feedback

no ones cares

you think people dont go on the internet, especially in 2024? This is the age of technology my man

2 Likes

Try making more games then, or if you don’t have any more games unless you have more game slots. Maybe get the season ticket if you can.
Also, if the game is not too popular trying making a new one. And get or make a really good thumbnail.

1 Like

Focus on the most played games on GKC. DLD is popular, and you can make your own version if you want.
If you don’t like that, make sure there is a good thumbnail! Thumbnails tell the mood and setting of the game. Without a good thumbnail, people might leave straight away.
Make sure there are details! Here is a guide:

Or you can search one up!
Finally the game needs good mechanics. The details might tell them you worked hard, but the mechanics EMPHASIZE it. Doors can’t be just appear and disappear. Add an animation of two frames (I’m working on a multiple frame animation guide)
That’s it! Ask me questions.

ok ive played like dozens of those, so ive got ideas for you already:

Design

• Add props and such to make it look better. Use the search bar in the upper right-hand corner for specifics

Mechanics

• Lava rising is boring. Face it. Give it a twist. Some sentries, an “impossible” mode with rapid-fire quantum portals would work, too.
2 Likes

What’s the problem? I can’t have competition? Also, do you know what jokes are? Please, if you go around posting like that, the forums might have more debating than helping.
I just want you to ask instead of trying to shut people down. The tone is crucial.
This is the first time they posted. Make good impressions or people might be, Idk, maybe scared or nervous of what you say.

The tone did not make it seem like a joke.

No, I’m saying that welcoming people shouldn’t be a competition. Neither should posting quickly.

do you? that entire reply that i sent was a joke.

do you know what sarcasm is?

impressions dont count, its the helping that does, which is what im doing

5 Likes

Please stop fighting.

1 Like

sure

3 Likes

Maybe something from here could help…?

1 Like
  • make a good game
  • get it on trending
  • profit
3 Likes

step one: make good mechanics that work

step two: for decoration use a variety of props and prop sizes, maybe even some tinted and reshaped barriers to make it pop but make it cohesive too.

step three: make a lobby area with good design and DO NOT USE THE DEFAULT FONT. IT’S REALLY UGLY.

step four: play-test with friends to see if it works

step five: debug the stuff that doesn’t work

step six: thumbnail (a good one that draws in viewers, typically a simple one with one focal point in the center and plain on the outside. a good example is flipswap factory.)

step seven: publish and advertise in discord or wix (NOT IN FORUMS, NOT ALLOWED)

step eight: get plays

3 Likes

Hey - I played that! I think part of the reason that it gets that many plays is that when you die, you have to play it again. I think that’s one of the main reasons that people play it so much. If you want more plays, keep updating your game and make the jumps different each month. Maybe start a discord server for this and add a leaderboard.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.