How do I erase every item in their inventory after death

I need help in my map on how to erase items in a person’s inventory after death, but i have a free for all map and i need it so those players keep their items too.

Try This guide @Green_BeanWasTaken! And welcome to the community!

There’s a option for that in the settings, I believe.

Sorry, @WolfTechnology

I didn’t see that…

1 Like

Not sure, i know its in the Knockout Managers settings for sure. Your good.

Welcome to the forums @Green_BeanWasTaken!

Don’t forget to check out the new-user-must-read and forum-tips tag.

The Community Made Guides category is also very useful, posts there give you a gist of the rules and mechanics in Gimkit Creative.

While you’re at it, I suggest also reading the

TOS and FAQ.

If you need help with anything, just ask!

After all, this is a Community Forum :slight_smile:

As you journey through life, may you find joy in every step, courage in every challenge, and inspiration in every moment. Me, Caternaught the art enthusiast, wishes you Great luck as you face through life’s problems. Remember, life isn’t about hating the mistakes you make, but the wisdom you find after. :slight_smile:

I didn’t know that we are suppost to write a welcome speech for ever new person, wow a lot has changed in a week.

1 Like

Yeah I just say “welcome to the forums”

Same, I have for many many months. Its easier and it still shows hospatality.

2 Likes

OHHHH, if the player respawns when knocked out, use the actual settings…
Using @WolfTechnology’s given guide will work, though, if they DON’T.

i like to welcome the new users with a really big speech to show that I appreciate there joining :slight_smile:

I want to provide a change in the forums as a regular :smiley:

1 Like

Still, other Regulars have provided change as well. Are you saying you’re setting a precedent?
There were other regulars before you…

@WolfTechnology not doing the same doesn’t make him less of a Regular…
But I appreciate you welcoming other users…it’s a good example to set.

1 Like

OH NONONO! I dont mean to be mean to other regulars, I just want to get rid of the drk age and provide happiness to the forums during the “Dark ages” I don’t mean to be rude :frowning:

(IM SORRY :frowning: )

1 Like

Can you explain what you mean by

? I Didn’t say a thing about me being better, or him being less of a regular. All is equal and regular is just a badge, nothing special. Its fine that he does that, I don’t mind, I was just implying a joke, and it seems to have gotten a bit far.

1 Like

I’m just saying that @Caternaught was saying it as if that’s what every Regular should do, rather than it being something optional. You not doing the same doesn’t reflect off your status as a Regular, because everyone doesn’t do the same.

Now, I realize it’s just a simple thing they do, it’s not a problem. It was from my perspective.
But making assumptions isn’t the best, so let me apologize.

If I have taken things too far, I will stop, because yes, it’s happened to me before. It’s one of my goals to become a Regular myself, but yeah, thanks. I didn’t know you were implying a joke.

2 Likes

Your fine @California_Love. We all are over complicating this. As I said, Regular is a badge/status. It shows that you are trusted and expirenced on here, but not better than anyone else. You could be a basic and have more reliable answers and knowledge than a regular. And what @Caternaught is doing creates diversity, so not all the regulars or others, say the same welcome. And @California_Love that is a good goal, it was one of my 5 goals that I have for the forum, and I have gotten all but one of mine complete. So I suggest we hush because this sis a useless argument and get back on topic.

2 Likes

@Green_BeanWasTaken The best solution to your problem is Wolf’s first reply:

Here is the guide they linked:

1 Like