How Do I Deal Damage to Everyone But The Person Who Pressed A Game Overlay To Make Them DO That?

Read The Title :stuck_out_tongue:
Its for Starlight’s Ability in Quadrakill XD

3 Likes

Well, there isn’t currently a way to directly take health away, but here is a simple solution:
Place invisible lasers everywhere on the map, set them to not available on game start, and set the scope to player. Then place down an All Other Player relay. Connect the relay to the game overlay When button pressed → Trigger relay. Then connect the relay to the lasers (probably by channels since there are so many). When the lasers receive on the relay channel, they activate. You can make them only activate for a couple seconds by connecting them to a wire repeater with a delay, that deactivates them again. This way the lasers will appear and damage everyone but the player who pressed the overlay. Hope this helped!

4 Likes

You can’t damage players without lasers. But you can use a relay with “All other players”.

3 Likes

Except for the little problem called laser placement limit…

4 Likes

wait you can’t do -5 on an hp modifier??

2 Likes

Nope. :( Hopefully it is in next update.

2 Likes

ohh ok that answeres NavyCatZ’s q then XD

2 Likes

how do i shut off the lasers afterward?

2 Likes

Deactivate them. You would actually probably want to use a trigger with a delay, and then set it to send on a channel for when it triggers. Make the lasers deactivate when receiving on that channel.

2 Likes

There’s an option when you wire it

2 Likes

You did not just say wire

Wire? to like 5000 lasers?

1 Like

*In pain at the thought *

i actually just ended up using a repeater, a counter and a relay XD

How did you do that?

Relay keeps lasers from hurting the player, repeater increments counter, counter turns off lasers when it reaches target value

Ok so he ended up placing down like 300 lasers?

Unfortunately, yes.

only like 50 actually XD

yeh
just make the repeater go every sec. and then yeah