How do I create teams that can limit 1 player per team?

Btw, Since there are 60 teams, does that mean the maximum server size is 60 before it gets uneven? I’m making a racing game where if you touch a player, both you and the player your touched will respawn.

That’s just a free for all map… right?

2 Likes

Yes

1 Like

Yup. Its in map options btw. Mark @Captain-Gim’s post the solution

1 Like

Though I am aprrecaitive (Don’t know how to spell it) of that, please don’t tell people to do that.

1 Like

Im trying to make a racing game where if you bump into somebody, both you and the player you bumped into will respawn

So what was the first question for?

Since I didn’t give enough details in my first question, I’ll explain it more. So, I want to create a crash system using the tag system where if you touch a player, both you and the player will respawn. But here’s the problem, I only want 1 player on each team so the crash system would function properly. If there were 2 players on one team while the rest is 1, then the crash system would be unstable. And since the maximum teams is 30, I also want the server capacity to be limited to 30. So yeah, I basically have 2 questions. How do I create teams that can limit 1 player per team and How do I limit the server size to 30 players?

Still singleplayer.

Make the rest of the people joining specrators, it won’t affect the game.

Ok but how can I apply that crash system?

Use a tag mode, and have it so everyone can tag. Then when one person gets tagged, make it so the other person is also respawned. Not fully sure that will work, but it probably will

Use free for all and then make a counter with a target of 30. When the target is reached, activate a trigger. Make a lifecycle that broadcasts to a relay. The relay triggers the trigger and also increments the counter.