How do I add someone to my map?

I’ve looked almost everywhere and still can’t find an answer. How can I add my friend to my creative space thing so that we can both collaborate and create a map together? Please send help!

1 Like

You share the code and go into the permissions settings and set them all to yes.

1 Like

How do I find the code? Sorry, I’m new

1 Like

You copy and paste the code or give them the nukmber code.

1 Like

Its at the top and middle in a grey box.

1 Like

When you host, at the top of your screen will be some numbers click that twice and you will have copied to code, now give that code to some one.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum!

1 Like

Welcome to the forum, @Juliette !

Welcome to the forums! @Juliette !

Don’t forget to check out the new-user-must-read and forum-tips tag.

The Community Made Guides category is also very useful, posts there give you a gist of the rules and mechanics in Gimkit Creative.

While you’re at it, I suggest also reading the

TOS and FAQ.

If you need help with anything, just ask!

(HAH I sent the paragraph before @Haiasi )

1 Like

Welcome to the forums, @Juliette !

If you want to add your friend, just show/tell them this little code that should be at the top of your screen.
Screenshot 2023-11-15 180437
(i had to crop it a little lol)

If you want your friend to edit the map with you, click on the settings button and scroll to the permissions tab.

There you can change what your friend gets to do in your map!

3 Likes

You can also give them the publish link.
It turns the map like an actual gimkit gamemode removing all editing options and the gear in the bottom-left-corner.
Do note you have to renew the link every 14 days because once the Time Limit is up, it’ll say the Time Limit has expired.
(It also shrinks the code)

Welcome to the forum @Juliette! Press the code at the top, double click the code because it won’t work if you click it once, and paste it to your friend!! Also, yes, click the gear at the bottom left and → permissions then set them to yes.

Make sure to mark a solution!