How can you make a notification to say to everyone that says the triggering player’s name bought something from a vending machine?

Pls Help me. I am trying to make a game were people can buy better and stronger weapons from vending machines. I want it so when anyone buy a weapon from the vending machine, a notification will pop up for everyone saying, triggering player’s name bought the weapon!
How could I do this? (if you need a further explanation about what I need help on, feel free to ask!) Pls be detailed when explaining! Thanks.

(Vending Machine) Item Purchased > (Notification) Run Wire Pulse Block

Blockcode:

Send Notification | Title: “Triggering Player’s Name”
                                  Content: Bought from the Vending Machine!

Make sure the Notification sends to all players.
It’s in the “All Options” tab.

2 Likes

Thank you so much for replying, your reply helped A LOT! I just have one question. I am kind of a block code noob, so how do you add the “Bought from the vending machine!” part as a block. What block is it?

True! This game can be very detailed and compacted when making something, especially for a children’s game!

Your right, but that is off-topic, please don’t post off-topic replies

lets all stop talking so that this post can end.

wait! can someone help answer my question?

Check the text subsection. It’s the one with nothing in it, spearmint green. You might also need the “Make/Create Text” block. Also spearmint green.

1 Like

Please don’t post off-topic

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.