How Can I Make Checkpoints in My Game? [RESOLVED]

How can I make checkpoints? I will have a huge map and I don’t want my players to rage when they die to a sentry

3 Likes

Use teleporters so your players wont rage

4 Likes

Teleporters might help, According to Gimkit Creative Dude.

3 Likes

You could use the spawn pads and the zone devices so they can spawn at that location (I never tried it, but I think it works)

2 Likes

well what i thought of was using the zone and the team switch so when the player enters the zone, they respawn at another spawnpoint
:man_shrugging:t2:

2 Likes

If you use triggers and teleports so when someone steps on a trigger is disables the last checkpoint(teleporter) and enables a new one. Then you can link a lifcycle dive so when layer is knocked the teleport to that teleporter

2 Likes

I usually do it like the One Way Out game mode and lock teleporters behind walls unless you press a button in the area where the checkpoint is.

2 Likes

Make teleporters with barriers around it. Then, when a player reaches a zone, deactivate the barrier (make sure the scope is set to player). That’s as close as you can get.

3 Likes

Welcome to the community, myself.

3 Likes

that wasn’t your first post, though

2 Likes

My first post is locked, so call this the REALLY first post.

2 Likes

No, the locked one still isn’t your first, your first must have been on an unlisted topic.

2 Likes

Yoooooo @Jamool,
Welcome to the Fourms! :raised_hands:

2 Likes

Should I make this a guide?

1 Like

Someone made a guide for this already

1 Like