Housed -lore idea game- (Need dialog and name ideas.. again..)

I wanted to create a game that puts the player in a comfortable and natural atmosphere where they may roam about, explore the house, and interact with their parents in an ordinary manner. skip Following two decades, the player receives an adopted younger brother who is a little different from the other people he acts aggressively, doesn’t communicate, and doesn’t listen. Nevertheless, the player wanders about and interacts with NPC NEEDED Okay, so my issue was that I was creating the lore and I needed names, sentry concepts, and genuine personality ideas. I’ve only ever created books, so I’m not really sure how to incorporate lore into Gimkit…

Off-topic is possible (I don’t use AI for anything… so don’t say Puffy just use AI…)

True Ending: The brother destroys city with bomb
Ending two: you destroy world
ending 3: you eat suspicious pie which makes you get killed and you never see your brother again.

3 Likes

Maybe you can make the lore of the game somewhere Hidden, The lore can be something like this, " strolling along the street you have your vibes, and you ordinarily do your life! You make awesome decisions, and to even have a new brother who has been adopted. But you know what, he’s he’s still aggressive! He doesn’t get along with other people and he doesn’t act well. Maybe you can try and teach him the simple ways of life, and hope he’s going to be okay in life. " does that fit your prompt or do I need to make a different one?

1 Like

Thanks for the idea, also I could use for ispo for a ending.

hmmm

personality ideas, a range between shy, comforting, happy, delighting, introverted, extroverted, always filled with anger, always filled with joy, always filled with sadness. Can also range in empathetic, heartwarming, ect

1 Like

Extroverted and comforting gave me an idea for a motherly ending for some reason… also thanks!

1 Like

Sentry Concepts… What’s that again?

Talking about the name or the others in the house. i couldn’t think of anything to call it.

Naming the sentry, basically? Like what to call it?

1 Like

Yeah mostly, I only know japanese names so uh-

names for the people:
mother: Emma
father: Josh
you: Henry
adopted brother: Cole

1 Like

ideas for the adopted brother

names

Jack
Peter
Bryan

personality

insecure
introvert
optimist

edit: i meant to say pessimist

1 Like

I like the names, Thanks!

2 Likes

Ok so here’s what we got going on:

Lore

Maybe you can make the lore of the game somewhere Hidden, The lore can be something like this, " strolling along the street you have your vibes, and you ordinarily do your life! You make awesome decisions, and to even have a new brother who has been adopted. But you know what, he’s he’s still aggressive! He doesn’t get along with other people and he doesn’t act well. Maybe you can try and teach him the simple ways of life, and hope he’s going to be okay in life. " does that fit your prompt or do I need to make a different one?

Personalities

personality ideas, a range between shy, comforting, happy, delighting, introverted, extroverted, always filled with anger, always filled with joy, always filled with sadness. Can also range in empathetic, heartwarming, ect

Name Ideas

( from a document me and my best friend made)
BOY GIRL
Zachary Maxine
Max Alex
Kaito Alexis
Ivan Melissa
Alex Samantha
Zie Ashley
Sai Linda
Brent Ryder
Trent Ryan
Mark Ava
Matt/Matthew Leanne
AJ/CJ/Dj Trinity
Jesse Addi
Johnathan Abby
Travis Emma
Kai Olivia
Jackson Mia
Noah Sophia
Lucas Isabella
Elijah Chelsea
Tyler Audrey
Matthew Stella
Matt Gabriella
Daniel Abigail
Andrew Emily
Nicholas Victoria
Anthony Hannah
Samuel Riley
Joseph Harper
Ryan Jane
Owen Jessica
Dylan Jordan
Adam Journey
Julian Dixie
Eli Diane
Elijah MAe
Bentley Melanie
Ruxen Mai
Carter Iris
Haru Silvia
Isami Gabriella
Kenjo Millie
Kenji Aria

Too long of a post, if you open them all at once :frowning:

2 Likes

I like the personality ideas and the names!

1 Like

holy.
so much.

Believe it or not, there is actually more

1 Like

I like the lore idea, but I’m not sure about the player feeling any care for the brother in fact… later in the true ending the brother kinda destroys the city… forgot to add endings in lore so far srry…

All right I’m going to fix the Lore then:

Summary

strolling along the street you have your vibes, and you ordinarily do your life! You make awesome decisions, and to even have a new brother who has been adopted. But you know what, he’s so aggressive! He doesn’t get along with other people and he doesn’t act well. You decided that ignoring him was the best option, and you don’t give much attention to him . But eventually, he destroys the city. Torn apart buildings cars trucks and everything is just lying everywhere and it’s all a mess. How do we fix the problem…

1 Like

I like it! I may use the some of the details for setting in a ending.

1 Like

Thanks for the help!

1 Like