Gimgamer1, mark a solution, we are not playing around

zoommmmm

Ok I am making a plane themed game that is coming out in 2025 and I want a thumbnail because, you know me I have a million games.

Gims
Two gims in a plane where you can see them piloting the plane and make the first one a plain Gim with a hand (circle thing) on a flight stick. The second Gim is where you put YOUR Gim. Yep, your in the plane. Also make your name plastered on that gims helmet.

Title:

Sky Rouge

Zoooommmm Incoming, flares activated

2 Likes

Anyone there?

:worried:

You can’t expect a response immediately

1 Like

I know dat do you think I wanna do this?

Just wait someone might eventually respond

(off-topic) What names did you use for your planes last time? :3

1 Like

what do you mean by “your gim”. like a custom gim that your made or a gim that is yourself or what?

1 Like

Sigh.

Amuk, Onyx, Lanz, Kojt, Zmey, Weyland, Coredoomer, Zsol, Yser, Drizzle, Chunk, Scar, Punn, Python, Void, Flint, Sasha, Gear, Deak, Beak,

And Gim.

1 Like

Whatever you think represents you.

… From you.

Sheesh

Does the thumbnail have to be set in the plane or can it just be on a runway in front of a plane?

1 Like

No, what names did you use? You used all of them :open_mouth:

1 Like

ohh ok

1 Like

I’ll make one. Give me a day or two. My work is in here: here: :first_quarter_moon: :new_moon: :last_quarter_moon:

1 Like

In the plane @Gimkit101

Okay, @GimGamer1! Also, here’s my previous artwork if you’re interested: :heart_eyes_cat:

1 Like

Alright I guess I’ll step out of retirement and make this one, maybe tomorrow

1 Like

Ill give it a go, it will be my first ever thumbnail and im really bad at drawing, so pls give me a while because i am a plane enthusiast and this needs to be perfect.
i assume ur talking about an f14 tomcat as it seems to be the only 2-seater

2 Likes

I’ll try as well :)

2 Likes

here we go, another one.

tbh I wish it was an actual highway i’d have fun making that with like gims in the car and stuff

if anyone makes a game that is even to the slightest related to cars, tag me

1 Like