Helping Gimkit forum to rise (may be a bit off-topic) from @WhiteGod

I’m helping Gim kit to rise that’s why I advertised it to CoSpaces Edu Forum

The first topic person there is me.

You guys could go to cospaces to invite new users. Here!

I received this form Cospace.

this has noting todo with gimkit!

1 Like

Hey- just curious, are you the alt of @lomov0?

1 Like

Also, in my opinion, we don’t need any more people. We need to solve our problems first of a dumpster fire.

1 Like

@WhiteGod this is a great idea ( for other reasons maybe),
even though it is not much needed.
I’m going to j0in it anyway.

?? it’s just a copy and paste of the current forums but formatted a little different!

1 Like

It’s not really a great idea. There is no need to advertise the gimkit forums elsewhere, doing so is cringe, seeing as we already have a steady stream of new users from the gimkit site.

6 Likes

Never thought id see that. But back on topic- why are you advertising your website? Do that on padlet or wix.

3 Likes

Okay one thing can we just flag off-topic things instead of giving it so much attention it’s really not needed

3 Likes

I got NUOTM

1 Like

Wait, @WhiteGod, are you talking about abandoning this forum for a new one?

Me and a couple of some other on-topic people are brainstorming solutions to fix the forum - feel free to j0in us here using the code in my bio. @Kat_aronii plz check the brainstorming doc.

2 Likes

Wait was that the one u showed me? Its protected now.

1 Like

Yes, @MirMirCreates - the password is in my bio now. And it’s been named the GimUN, BTW. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I just saw your post in the ORA Padlet. You’re leaving ownership of ORA to me & @Frozen_cursor, @MirMirCreates?!? What do u want me to do with it?

Um whatever you want. I dont think anyone cares anymore.

1 Like

Is this plagarism of advertisement…That’s kind of against The gimkit TOS.

2 Likes

Ok, I’ll try to help w/ it, but I’m also a little busy.

I’m running the Gimmie Awards, working on my Legacies of Gimkit game, writing a book, managing my blog, trying to fix the forums with the GimUN, and more. I’ll try to help, though.

Listen, i like you for trying, but its not going to go anywhere. Put yourself first.

1 Like