Help with lasers

I have a bunch of lasers in my game, and there is a laser beam manager that shuts them off and on after a certain time. But, when there is a signal for a certain channel, I want all the lasers to completely shut off. I guess the laser beam manager is messing this up because the lasers still turn off and on even when the channel sends a signal. Anyone know how I can fix this? Any help is appreciated!

When the channel transmits, set it to deactivate both the lasers AND the laser beam manager.

make all the lazers turn off to channel A. Have 2 triggers that receive channels B and C, then make them send channel A. Channel B will be received after a certain time, and channel C will be received from a certain channel.

I tried that and it still didn’t work right

Do you think you could clarify a little more? I’m still kinda new at this

Then send the OG channel to a trigger that triggers, with a delay of 0.5 seconds, and then sends a new channel to deactivate the laser beam manager.

It still didn’t work

we need what is wrong with it and what you have
we can’t work off of doesn’t work

Sorry, I don’t know why it’s not working, thats what I’m trying to find. I have a button and when pressed, it sends a signal on a channel. And I have the lasers set to deactivate when reciting a signal on that channel. But my laser manager tells them to deactivate and reactivate after a certain amount of time which I think is making it not work

do you have multiple of the same laser manager? did you make sure the channels are the exact same?

1 Like

I only used 1 laser manager for all of the lasers. And yeah, I checked, the channels are the same I’m pretty sure.

Are you sure you de activated the laser beam manager? otherwise it might be a bug and you can try reloading.

1 Like

I have it wired to a trigger that deactivates it when receiving on the channel

How is the trigger triggered

Nevermind, I think I got it to work. Thank you for your help!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.