Help with GKC map ideas

Hey guys I know it’s a little late but I am stumped on ideas for a Gimkit map to make so I was wondering if you guys have any ideas :thinking:

I personally am not very good with ideas, and i know there are people with a lot better ones than me, so while waiting for other cooler people, try checking out the ideas (edit: idea-catalog, not ideas) tag. It might inspire you a bit.

Or idea-catalog
Because ideas is usually used in help topics

good point. thats my fault :man_facepalming:

hello i have something extremly complicated so if you don’t want to do it i understand make a maze but the walls are moving, every 30 seconds to a min they move and your goal to escape, you start in the center and to spice it up you could add enemy sentrys to make it harder.

1 Like

a simpler idea you could make a wack a mole mini game or a go kart with actual drive able cars

By @jjnitzan

Chess

• Card Game
  • Game like Super Auto Pets
  • Battler game where it’s a 1v1 with cards
  • Game such as Uno
  • 2D game
  • Platformer
  • Flappy Bird
  • Galaga or Pacman
  • Racing game (styled after Mario Kart)
  • Arena Battler (over time more and more powerful bots spawn, which drops gold or resources which you can use to craft better things. As you win you level up, and get stat points to upgrade your stats).
  • Tycoon, except it’s based on minigames. Each unlock gives a different minigame you can play for X money, but the difficulty goes up as you get higher “droppers” or whatever you call it.
  • 3D Raytracer (This is more a engine then a game, but’s a medium to advanced coding challenge, which I’d recommend learning about OpenGL for to try to replicate)
  • Hunger Games (Where you code in the disaster’s happening every 5 min or something, just like the original).
  • Speedruner’s Heaven; A game where your goal is to beat a maze or deathrun as fast as possible, and you get coins to upgrade yourself based on time. For Y coins, you can get better maps and stuff.
  • D&D: From experience, I can tell you that it’s near impossible to make a massive version of this due to memory limits, but you can make a several quest one.
  • Prison Escape: Modeled off the escapists, simple idea, complex code

You could have just quotes jjnitzan and/or just show that post in the onebox.
Also, please don’t ping people, they already get a ping from the onebox.

It’s fine lol

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.