OP thought this forums was ab fortnite

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

This is gimkit creative, not fortnite creative. This is off-topic and not related to gimkit, use google for the fortnite stuff instead. Also change this to devices and change the title. Mark a solution.
(Sorry if this was offensive)

Also welcome to the forums! Check the blue banner and forum beginner guides.

2 Likes

I’m confused. Were you trying to make a Fortnite map on gimkit or making a map on Fortnite? If you want some help on Fortnite feel free to email me! coonce_trinity2030@gvr5.net

No, I’m sure that this is about Fortnite creative and not about gimkit creative, as there’s ‘rifts’ in there.

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY AFTER THIS

2 Likes

In my defence I googled a Fortnite question and it led me here as someone had asked it before idk what gimkit is lol my bad

Ok, then just mark a solution (hit the solution button on the comment) and it’s okay, everyone makes mistakes.

I wish people would stop abusing changing categories to devices, it’s really annoying, I just want to view devices topics but instead regulars just dump these topics here
Yk what would be better?
If we didn’t change the category or the title at all.
The forums would be slightly better.

3 Likes

Most non dumping ground device topics will probably have a tag attached to them though. And they are traditionally moved to devices as it is usually the least used category in terms of actual usage.

I dunno about that. Way back in like October there used to be alot of real devices topics.