Help with Circle Barrier Design

I’m making a circular barrier and I want some ideas for some designs I can make it. What I am making is that there is a telescope (prop) and there is an invisible button. When button pressed, player teleports to a circular barrier and then they can see outerspace. Any designs for anything I can put into the barrier?

Another Quick Question!

I know, I know. These are a lot of questions, but is there a way to make a player not be able to be seen while in the barrier, because they wouldn’t see themselves in outerspace.

3 Likes

For the question in the dropdown, make the player be under a prop in the above layer.

3 Likes

Uhh, for the additional question, you could try putting a barrier or text that’s above the player.

1 Like

Okay, thanks! What should the top layer of the design for something outerspace themed be?

2 Likes

yes have all the props for outer space be set to above player, and i will start on a design for outer space!

1 Like

Okay, thanks @Legobuilder ! Also, the camera view is giving me a hard time.

Nevermind, I figured out that I can make the circular barrier bigger and than make the camera view just a little bit smaller so it won’t see the grass in mapping options.

2 Likes

First i will make a design and show you and if you like it i will explain in more depth how to build it if you want me to (though not a mini-guide like last time)…
and how big should it be?
small-couple steps
medium 5-10 steps long
large- so big have to walk around to see it all.

2 Likes

I have another question. What is the limit to how much the barrier can go big? Like how big can be barrier be in the map games?

1 Like

to make a player not be seen in the barrier then you would have to go into the layers and make the barriers in the above section

1 Like

Okay, got! Thanks for it @Claire_B !

1 Like

Thanks @Legobuilder , I’ll be looking out for it anytime!

1 Like

no problem and i think it is let me see

1 Like

i just checked…there is a barrier length max…about 50 miles…(it can be expanded very very very very very far)
also what size for outer space?

1 Like

What is it? I’m just worried my computer might crash because of the limit.

1 Like

Sorry, I actually pressed on marked solution, but I was supposed to reply. Um, I don’t need it too big.

1 Like

1 Like

that is just part of it

1 Like

there is not an exact limit just cannot tell as it is 3-4x bigger than my chromebook screen…and bigger than a tv screen would show…just after a certain amount of expanding it will stop expanding

1 Like

Ooooh, okay @Claire_B !

1 Like

I wouldn’t want the telescope view to big, just need a proper design which @Legobuilder will make!

1 Like