Help with AFK mode possibly? (And Hunger Glitch Help)

So, I’m still working on that DANG Lifesteal SMP! Because I’ve basically given up on the Save File, so I had an idea. What IF! you could make a button at spawn that you press that sends you to AFK mode. it’ll make it to where you take NO damage while in AFK mode but you can’t move. If you move, it’ll take you out of AFK mode. Any ideas? Also, I need help with my hunger meter. IT HAS GONE NUTS! One game, it just started skyrocketing and I had to end the game because the hunger meter had reached like 6,000/20 Hunger! LOL any ideas how I could fix this?

You could try to find if there is 0 change in x and y values for a player across a certain time period using the player coordinate device to activate AFK mode, and if there is a change in x or y values for a player, deactivate AFK mode.
Simply using a button to activate an AFK mode sounds abusable in PVP.

You could make an item granter to give the player Food automatically but if the player moves it stops generating food

These guides don’t have anything to do with AFK detecting
But it’s fine, you don’t have to delete it

Pretty much what InkyDarkBird have said

1 Like

Thank YOU guys! Now, I can check that off the to-do list for the SMP guide!

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.