Help on hooking up trigger to work with buttons

In the guide of how to make a randomized updated version by lego builder is good but does anyone know how i can hook it up to buttons

You can’t really trigger

@Chuck72 please just ignore them.

3 Likes

how would you know…You just joined.

2 Likes

Don’t assume. You’re new, and you can’t be talking. No offense. If you don’t really know the answer, just don’t post.

3 Likes

and you can’t randomize button pushes, but button spawn. As of only a player can push a button.

2 Likes

Well it was on someone’s hide n seek map so i think you can

1 Like

Please note the ideas tag is only for people looking for game ideas.

Are you saying to trigger a button using the trigger device or click a button to trigger the trigger device?

Trigger Count (how much times i said it)

Its a ban speed runner, replying to them only feeds them, so just ignore them all together.

I don’t think they are MEANT to be a ban speedrunner.

They’re trying to help, but they just don’t know the rules.

Actually, we’re getting too obsessed with the “ban speedrunner” thing. Just ignore them if their intent is to break the forum rules. Go back on topic.

Sorry about that I didn’t know ill change it

Please stop replying to the post. Unless intentions are to the purpose.

I would like to agree with you, but i, and more than 5 other users have given them over 10 links to rule pages, and they still don’t listen.

2 Likes

What I’m asking is that i want only one button too work out of five and I can’t seem to do that

well i told them in one of there spam post how the system works and looks like they inorged it or didn’t read

1 Like

Just make each button activate randomly, in the guide they use opition 1, option 2, etc,. Just make each button activate on one of the channels

edit

3 Likes

can you make the spawn randomized, im not positive you can randomize the chance of working or wire pulsing.

I litterally don’t understand stop CALLING ME A BAN SPEEDRUNNER, I’ll report you to system I’ve had enough of people whispering behind my back I quit GIMKIT. :pensive:

Do you now how i could do that?