Help me, I need ideas

Defently make super smash bros

I actually made a game similar, but i gave up on it because i was demotivated

1 Like

Sorry, @aaron1, I just saw this. How does this lore sound? It may be confusing, but if it doesn’t work, I’ll improve it.

You spawn into an interplanetary crossroads with many diverse regions. Every alien culture that passes through there introduces its common pastimes (ex: fishing, snowball fights, capture the flag, etc.) in different areas of that world. You must escape (maybe solving puzzles) from ancient ruins left by the first settlers of the planet, fight its guardian (maybe a Raveena sentry), and do whatever the goal is in that game to win.

That sounds like a very interesting time! Could you explain more? I also just ran out of likes!

I just need ideas of what things to put in my map

What is the limit to the amount of likes that you can give? Also here is a guide that may help ( with your ideas that are needed @aaron1 ): How to make different biomes 0/10 or ⬜ [WIP]

1 Like

I may be late, but…

A campaign mission map to progress through with your friends. Use pseudo health or a property as a life, you have 5, and get through to the final mission. It can be a fully fledged storyline!

3 Likes

I have no possible idea my friend. But someone might.

1 Like

I feel that the ideas tag should be removed, as I’m pretty sure that tags are reserved for guides only.

1 Like

Hello, @Shadow.exe, long time no see my dear friend.

Hello, @Vwoom. We are agreed. Long time no see. (My grammar sucks currently. Ignore it please)

Alas, grammar is my forte because the whole being a quill thing, also read my bio, I do not like being called my user name. Back on the topic of helping.

Nice bio. Sir Quillious Inkpot.

1 Like

Indeed Sir Shadow. (May I call you that?)

1 Like

You are perfectly fine calling me that.

1 Like

But I still feel the @ideas tag should be removed. i gtg real quick. i’ll be back on in, say 5 hrs.

@ideas are used for when you have ideas, not when you need them.

1 Like

yes, I’m pretty sure that they are only supposed to be used on guides.

1 Like

Indeed, so, maybe get someone to fix that. Then maybe my poet self will rest easy.

I can remove the tag from the post

2 Likes