1.Gimcraft
2.Gimkit Royal
3.Hunger Games
4.Hide and Seek
5.Fnaf1

2 Likes

Anyone that gives me suggestions is recognized just so y’all know

1 Like

You can check my guides for some mechanics, such as a death question using pop ups and changing dialogue with one pop up. These you could implement in your map if you want.

2 Likes

Also, poisonous fog run. Where you can connect zones to respawners and team switchers to spectators.

2 Likes

So, @aaron1, tell me what your game is about and I’ll come up with some lore.

3 Likes

Ahem.

Ahem.

2 Likes

It’s kind of difficult to explain it’s kind of easier to show people then explain but I’ll try i have in my map Snowball,Fishing,farming,Paintball,Dodgeball,Capture the flag,boss fight,ancient ruins,hide and seek,escape room. @Gimkit101

1 Like

what about a dialogue game? a story game that involves lots of dialogue and choose your own path

2 Likes

a racing game? where there are pit stops that ask you questions?

2 Likes

correct me if im wrong but your making a game full or mini games right?

2 Likes

Yeah both have some good ideas and I’m making full games with a bunch of mini games also

1 Like

ok, so how about a drawing game?

2 Likes

Okay maybe these are the games that already have Snowball,Fishing,farming,Paintball,Dodgeball,Capture the flag,boss fight,ancient ruins,hide and seek,escape room.@B_urn

1 Like

What about a animal crossing kind of game? Or recreating real life games, like somebody made Zelda breath of the wild.

1 Like

A minigame where you have to get a banana to your partner, who cannot move. (You can only hold one banana at a time, you can never have less than 1 banana in your inventory at a time, and your friend needs a banana in their inventory to open the door for both of you to leave. (Yes this is possible)

1 Like

Yeah! Like Pass the orange around the circle without using your hands or feet!

2 Likes

Halloween based or Christmas

1 Like

I could give you some tips

Helooooooooooooooooooo I anybody there?

1 Like

How about a castle themed mini game!