Help I need It bad

what are things that you can get band for

being off topic

Posting game codes .

Doing those repeatedly, not like doing it when you first come to the forum…

Breaking anything here
https://forum.creative.gimkit.com/tos

According to 4shapes, their guidelines is hard to understand since it’s the default version of the rules, though.

Here’s a list of stuff I’ve seen people get banned for:

-Off topic posting too much

-Spam posting(codes, off topic stuff, etc)

-Common sense stuff you shouldn’t do that applies to everything (inappropriate words, plagiarism, bullying)

People who do the first and second usually get banned for time and not permanently right?

For everything here you’ll probably get banned for one month(off topic posting is a bit shorter unless you’ve done it multiple times) but if you ban evade, the mods think you’ll just cause issues once you come back, it’s something REALLY bad like slurs, or you’re trolling, it’s a permaban

1 Like

The things i know:

1. Being too-off topic (ban reason: Consumed disproportionate amounts of staff time)

2. Create dissent (start rude opinions) within the community (ban reason: No constructive purpose to their actions other than creating dissent within the community)

3. Not listening to Staff Feedback (ban reason: Could not listen to staff feedback)

4. Being too rude (ban reason: Too combative)

5. Going into the forum for no reason - meaning you don’t know what the heck you’re doing (ban reason: In the wrong place)

Posting forum tips and stuff like that does not count for people who make forum tips and tricks.

1 Like

Causing dissent within the community and pretending to be an OG

3 Likes

Sounds a little familiar

@sheluvsnoactuallyhateschase

being bad

etra words ftcdrcfvgbhnjmkljnhbgyftrdeswedrftgyhujimnu hu ugg

@30j, remember to mark a solution when you’re done!

You can bypass the 20-character limit by spamming letters (and only letters) in <> brackets. Make sure there are enough for 20 (in all).