HELP! I can't upload anything

READ THIS BEFORE YOU TRY TO ANSWER:
When I tried to upload anything nothing would upload I tried:

1. jpg I did png to jpg I did jpg to jpg I did every picture in my files NOTHING WORKS!
    2.dont say it doesn’t matter that I need a picture! I did it two days ago and its not there! I tried a bunch of searching things the only thing I added that would make sense is (Allwen727)
    3.This is just me complaining I don’t have season ticket so i’ve wasted 7,000 gimbucks trying to upload one GOSH DARN THING!

what’s your career level?

It’s enough.(71)
shgdsaggdgadgsdaghsahdg

How many gimbucks do you have?

If all of the publishing requirements are matched, then this is a problem on your device.

now that i read what i wrote its kind of mean…
i didnt mean it to be i
im just madi wasted 7,000 gimbucks.

everything’s good only the image.

what does the image look like?

it’s a jpg I did the craked screen and just a white screen (jpg) again.

Screenshot 2024-05-12 10.02.58 AM (3)
and
istockphoto-183025687-612x612

wait is jpg and jpeg different?

I’m 95% confident. You shouldn’t’ve still lost gimbucks though, that’s concerning.

I swear to you i have lost 7,000 trying to upload one darn map.

That is definitely not supposed to happen.

when i say 7,000 i mean trying 7 times not just this one map but i cantupload anything i could onlyin season 1 and half of season 2

Try refresh? It happened to me and after refresh it worked

This happened to me a lot when I uploaded my map. When I published the map, it uploaded.

You can just put <> with text in them to bypass the min character limit. This makes it invisible. Use the comment below as an example:

Example

That’s weird. Try emailing gimkit
?

1 Like

OH
NEW USER
Welcome!

We should not just spam welcome messages to someone who got welcomed once, It’s to crazy.

2 Likes