Help - How do I grant weapons to players that only allows them to damage players on the opposite team, and not their team?

Is it possible to add a vending machine that grants a player a weapon- but that weapon can NOT knock out players on their team, it can only knock out players on the opposite team? So like if the player accidentally aims their weapon at a teammate, it doesn’t harm the teammate. It only harms the player if the weapon is aimed at someone on the opposite team than you. (there are 2 teams in my game)
I couldn’t find a topic that answers this so if there already is a topic that covers this, sorry i looked and i didnt see it.

You can’t damage your own teammates in gimkit lol

2 Likes

If say someone on team 1 hits someone also on team 1, it will not harm them
If someone on team 1 hits someone on team 2, it will harm them.

There is not a setting, Gimkit just has that by default

3 Likes

All you have to do is make sure there are two teams and the weapon is received. It automatically disables friendly fire.

3 Likes

ohhh ok thanks, i didnt know

2 Likes

And also, next time don’t make the title too long! Just make it the base of the question like for this it could be “Teams Damage Help” or something :D

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.