Help for an arcade type game

I have an idea for an arcade type game but donโ€™t know what to put in it? Can someone help me

1 Like

find as many things in a certain amount of time
battle ais
racing? race against other players?
grow a garden (now im getting bored)

1 Like

Thanks for the suggestion!

1 Like

Also what should I name it Iโ€™ve run out of ideas :laughing:

1 Like

in school

will think when i get home

The Great GimCade

2 Likes

Do Whack-A-Plant

1 Like

Nice suggestion! Will definitely try it

1 Like

I made an arcade as my first map, I had a game where you have to dodge lasers from sentries, a game where you chop down as many trees as possible in ten seconds, a game where you could pvp with tag zones or weapons, and depending on what you picked up, your speed will be different, Russian roulette, memory match, and a prize room, to buy OP upgrades with the tickets you earned from the games

1 Like

Could you teach me how to make some of these, Iโ€™m confused how to make them :sweat_smile:
@ClicClac

2 Likes

Which ones do you need help making?

The memory match and the first one

He has a guide on memory match.

Ok thanks :slight_smile: @Dragontamer

1 Like

You put down some sentries and lasers, and tell them to deactivate when receiving A, and activate when receiving B. Have two repeaters, one that transmits on A, and the other transmits on B.

1 Like

One more minigame idea that I tried: have a labyrinth/maze and add fast, accurate sentries in the walls like One Way Out, but you have no weapon and you have to run through.

Im doing that with triggers and cash stacks so you can โ€œcollectโ€ money on the way

The cash stack has no collision and there is a hidden trigger so it hides the cash stack and tells an item granter to give you cash

Maybe snake? Its a really fun kind of arcade gameโ€ฆ

It would be really tedious to make the trail thing, but still possible