Help creating Gim patterns please more opinions THAT MEANS YOU!

I used Gims from my locker for it

1 Like

make a gim Minecraft related?

1 Like

I wanted the publics opinion as it is published to public it would be bad If only my ideas.

i cant wait to try out your game and see what gims there r

1 Like

It will be like a game where you design a Gim and can create patterns and customize it.

Anyways just so I remember it try marvel and DC. (reminder to me)

but like u can only use them in the game

???

like you can only use the skins in game

unless theres a way to make your own skins other then just buying them from shop or pass

No-no You create a Gim and then like show it to the other people playing. Like if you made a bird Gim with 3 eyes.

It would be Very close to impossible with the amount of memory we have to create a custom skin that covers yours. It is possible, but to time consuming for me.

oh ok. u should make a way to be avle to save the gims u create in game so if you get back on you already have them

1 Like

Agreed a save code would be good to put in the code and have the style appear, it would be Farley easy as everytime you pick something it ads its code to main file which should be put in and brought again.

1 Like

Sounds like you got ur game figured out

I just need to finish the game I am working on then pretty reliable plan except for styles which is where you come in.

i got u with coming up with style ideas

1 Like

Ta-da!!!

I have been summoned after working on 4 thumbnails and a lot of schoolwork at once

what is needed?

dang bro. Lucky for me I skipped school today

I need ideas for cool Gims. Basically and style created/not-created in gimkit to create in gimkit.