Hay im new i need help

can you be more pacific
(sorry)

This is where the c0de is located:

Like that. By the way, that code is now expired. Do not try to j0in.

Screenshot 2023-09-21 12.43.15 PM
:smiley: yaa thank you so much

Just saying, it is appreciated when things are marked.

you click the code on the top of your screen and a bar should brop down, then in the button left corner of you screen you should see the stickers button. Let me know if you need more help.

They already solved the problem, dude.

Also @311 , it is generally recommended not to add off topic pictures to be funny.

thanks guys for the help

sorry :frowning: i did not know

(plz dont kill me)

Because youโ€™re new, itโ€™ll probably be ignored.

You can use the little pencil icon to edit posts where you donโ€™t like what you said.
Just a tip for later.

Ah! A new user!

Welcome to the forum, @311! Check out the beginner-must-read and forum-tips for more easy help! Read the Community Guidelines for a gist of the rules. If you ever run into a hard problem, talk to anyone in @trust_level_3. They can help you with hard and in-depth concepts and mechanics!

Remember to mark a solution to avoid clutter!

You can bypass the character limit by typing letters (and only letters) into <> brackets. What it does is hide it all (if it is only letters), so it works. Make sure to type enough to fill the entire 20 characters.

You gotta stop associating skill with trust level. I am taking personal offense to this.
JK, but you should change how you word that.

Maybe change it to โ€œtalk to anyone, especially people in tl3โ€

Also, if I post something, can you change it to a wiki?

@NavyCatZ
Please answer my question.

Donโ€™t worry Gimpossible, I appreciate you :smile:.

Us TL3s can only make our own posts wiki.

Alright guys, thanks for your help! Sorry about that, @Thats_Gimpossible, youโ€™re probably smarter than me in Creative anyway.

(and yet still learning)

@Thats_Gimpossible , this is what Iโ€™m going to do now:

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.