Gimkit's Quantum Mechanics: Help Needed

oh yeah and bouncyness is, ummm,
broken, as it probaly gains 120% speed on bounce when it should be 100%
Breaks laws of physics
also its very prone to nocliping
very

1 Like

so what im seeing here is mostly based off bugs right? tho we’re getting no where arent we -_-
what if we use these bugs to create new things so why dont we find as much bugs as we can then we can make and break some limits ig idk

We have broken the laws of physics themself, as we can make a ton of speed with the blastball
The law of conversation of energy says that no energy can be created or destroyed, which we have broken.
We are getting somewhere, we just need a way to use it for something.
I know its a game, but we are breaking it nontheless
That is what GKC technical is all about

1 Like

heh gamebreaker i like it :3 well u go ahead and continue ur research ig

Quick discovery: Walls are less resistant to nocliping then barriers, as my current setup (2 balls set on each other with no friction and max bounciness) cant noclip threw barriers

1 Like

I think that when a ball is clipping inside of something, there is no speed cap. When it isn’t clipping though, it has a speedcap.

2 Likes

I highly doubt that. As far as I know, the reason the balls bounce when stacked against each other is because they keep colliding with each other and gaining momentum, when they’re only supposed to hit each other once. Not sure, but I doubt the bounciness is the problem here.

3 Likes

A ball can gain infinite speed by itself.

2 Likes

The Ball can break the laws of physics in a couple ways.
Surprising how buggy it is.
@Shdwy the ball gets fast even without being clipped into something, so speed cap is just when it’s shot at (discovered by @ClicClac).
Think of it like a boost on a car. the max speed may be 120, but you can still go faster with bost
The boost is the bounciness bug, and the max speed is the max speed setting in the ball.

1 Like

I already said that…

1 Like

I wasn’t able to replicate that. How’d you do it?

1 Like

I put a ball in a 7*9 box made of terrain, and hit it at as close to a 0 degree angle as possible, which is what the pole is for.

1 Like

We have only been limiting ourselves to two balls
What about a lot in a small space? I’ll try that
Quick side note: barriers are not immune to ball noclips

you just have to shoot them from the side, which makes a lag spike, which must cause a noclip

He might be right all along
Another edit note: More balls= noclips on own, plus further proves @getrithekd theory

I only used two because the speed between all twelve was distributed between all of them whenever one of them gains any speed, creating a heat sink.

1 Like

That makes no sense.
If one gains speed they all gain speed but at a reduced rate?!?
Edit: You mean when one hits the balls the speed bounced (transferred) is distributed evenly
Now I understand
I gotta try that, what’s your control (base)
Also, can you prove that?

1 Like

It’s just basic physics. I was just messing around with 12 no traction, high speed blastballs. I could prove it later, I have school.

1 Like

Relay activation order might be considered a qmech

kinda like AUO but with players?

oh yea bump

It probably is, but we need @Shdwy to check It out before we announce it as an Q-mech
Bump, You forgot too

If we can figure out the actual order (which we probably can’t, due to resolution), then yes, this would be a quantum mechanic. I’d be surprised if we could figure it out though.

1 Like

We did… At least I think we did. It’s player ids, but the order is j0in order.

1 Like