Gimkit Update Theories

By that definition anything is possible lol. If we believe that we also believe stuff like changeable playformer physics, a friend system, etc will be coming to gimkit

2 Likes

(There are vague bits of code that do this stuff, but none of it appears to be coming soon, or even at all so yeah)

1 Like

I am not saying that (tho it would be cool lol) but what I am saying is that we don’t know what is in development until it is announced, so gimkit could have infinite things in development. But those seem unlikely. New modes are more likely.

I feel like the reason they have it labeled as restaurant is so they don’t have to rename the folder. They are probably going to add a restaurant game in the future, but maybe not this year.

1 Like

Would it be possible to copy the source code of gimkit and make that part of the game (like turbowarp as a scratch addon).

1 Like

Yes and no, maybe take a look at librekit if you’re interest in that stuff

1 Like

I feel like that because they are adding the image display they are probably gonna add the ability to upload custom images at some point.

1 Like

A good prediction for custom images. Also, if you want to make a feature prediction, click on this link here and post a comment with your prediction(s) and I will probably add some of your prediction(s) to the main post.

i actually found 2 new fonts while looking in inspect. wanna see 'em?

3 Likes

@Blackhole927 what do you mean by a friend system?

Yes, @JRgimkit.

They mean like friending people like it Minecraft, Fortnite, Fall Guys, and other online games

1 Like

Oh, that would be really cool! I hope they make it so that you have the option to make a public GKC creator profile. Wouldn’t that be awesome?

1 Like

Maybe suggest it on the nolt? That’s what it’s for.

1 Like

I don’t know anything hinted, but I do think they will add friending in the future, gravity devices in platformer, and a height device for platformer.

1 Like

You could technically do that height but it would be laggy…

1 Like

I can’t get on the nolt sadly. :smile_cat:

No. You literally copied me

2 Likes

My version is in more detail. Each prediction includes the feature name, the description, and a status.

Okay? You still copied me.