Gim sprites glitching

Screenshot 2023-10-13 4.17.36 PM

The witch gim

1 Like

Thanks for the heads up! We released a big update this afternoon and this appears to be a (hilarious) bug. For those of you this is happening for, does it happen every time you start a game or just randomly? Any Gims it doesn’t happen with?

15 Likes

Ok. Thanks! What was the update though? I don’t see any announcements on the discord.

2 Likes

all the gims at least 1/5 of them are bugged thanks to @Thats_Gimpossible for the math

3 Likes

Start of game

3 Likes

not just the start it happens if you load up creative map to edit it

3 Likes

May I ask the update it relation to gkc

4 Likes

Thanks!

When I say update, I mean we made updates to the site and code that we released. These were in advance of a new mode we’re working on, not GKC-specific and nothing to announce yet.

15 Likes

oh sick for the new update on the code but still a bad bug

2 Likes

Oh, so it’s happening with all yall, too? I thought it was just because of my memory-using Among Us map!
Screenshot 2023-10-13 4.27.42 PM

6 Likes

A fun day to be Gkc Dev

5 Likes

Lol, imagine how busy Jeffo is. I kinda feel bad for him! Working on this awesome new update, only for it to ruin the gims, and therefore work your but off trying to fix the bug you created…we love you, @Jeffo ! It’ll all be over soon

6 Likes

Yeah everybody shout out to @Jeffo the king among kings of quickly getting to a problem

4 Likes

Haha nice of you! But it’s not bad on me since I don’t code. Josh should have a fix out soon. I’ll let you all know!

14 Likes

Hmm… the clock gim isn’t breaking for me:

3 Likes

I think when u open a game, certain gims break

1 Like

Clock still isn’t breaking…

2 Likes

i think its different for other people

1 Like

try finding a broken gim

1 Like

oh yeah this happens to sentries too:
Screenshot 2023-10-13 17.20.36
they still work properly, just the sprites aren’t working.

1 Like