Screenrecording2024-03-2112.54.21AM-ezgif.com-video-to-gif-converter
This is what’s happening

6 Likes

bros jumping for joy

7 Likes

fr real bruv, it happens WHENEVER you sit on the edge of a prop

the prop tickled its foot and it thought it was a bug

3 Likes

:laughing: :laughing: :joy: :joy: :joy: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: bro why would a prop tickle its foot?!!? that’s kinda funny ngl.

1 Like

Either the water can is tickling his feet, or it’s lag.

2 Likes

or he’s trying to fly

2 Likes

his foot is a bit ticklish

1 Like

Weird… It’s probably just a glitch. Guess it thinks you are touching the ground but you aren’t?

2 Likes

well, this is an excellent phenomenon. You see, at the edge of a prop the gim thinks they are close enough to the edge to “slide off” but when they slide off, the game thinks they are still on the prop, therefore relocating the gim upwards. This repeats and repeats until you move.

8 Likes

It’s just a bug related to the physics. They’re still working on making it smooth. It’s in beta for a reason!

1 Like

now everyone’s talking about ticklish feet…thanks a lot @vqnillaxx!! :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

that has happened to me

This is ridiculously getting more and more out of hand.
Whenever you see a glitch that you think isn’t caused by anything on purpose, email hello@gimkit.com, refresh, check your internet connection, or just wait there, sadly.

Gimkit may be a bit backed up because of these emails, so maybe wait a bit before emailing them. They get about 20-45 emails weekly based on bugs in maps…

Quite true, eh.
We should create a tag, something like “platforming-bugs” so it’s easier to sort through.

And no, no wiki, there’s no point of that.

Should we make a Platforming-Bug Tag?
  • Yes
  • No
  • Idc
0 voters

excuse me Gimkit? WHAT IS THIS?!!?!?
Screenshot 2024-03-22 12.32.48 AM

bro slipped on a banana peel

1 Like

Lol this has happened to me as it is just a bug/wifi issue.

1 Like

Just press jump once.

1 Like