Game mode help (too short title)

@Captain-Gim has already given you a decent answer, and I’m pretty sure it’s impossible to make an actual throwing animation.

nothings impossible (thats the motto of the GKC fourms as gimkit101 has said)

1 Like

Wait! do you want the throwing bomb thingy for everybody in the game or just triggering players?

i think for anyone who picks it up from a certian location with a time detnation of three seconds after firing

1 Like

Alr thanks, i’ll restart the blocks then

1 Like

Make sure to mark a solution if you think you have your answer to the question you were asking.

it hasn’t been set yet @CaptionPuffy (sorry to ping) hasn’t finished

Kamauouer you may not be able to make a throwing animation because it would take up soo much memory, but a better solution would be making an area where you can place the bomb and have an overlay that places the bomb there.

Sorry for the word block

Additionally, it is difficult to do due to lag and limited space, so please be patient I’m almost done.

? what i don’t get how that is

I think what @Georgeholmes1 meant was that the bombs might be inappropriate in school matters? I am not so sure about what it possibly meant but that could be the reason.

1 Like

It really depends how the person uses it in the game.

2 Likes

Yes, I am sure that is correct too @CaptionPuffy .

1 Like

This is getting very off-topic, so I’m going to finish the quick guide and then we should leave unless they require further assistance.

Well but gims dont have arms and the only way to place down an object is to drop it, which isn’t throwing. Animations that actually look good take TONS of memory.

2 Likes

That is true. Does anyone know what gims just don’t have hands or arms?

It is true but if you adjust it out of the player’s reach, it might work if it acts as a trigger and the player taps where they want to throw it which is as close as I can do for throwing.

2 Likes

That sounds super interesting and realistic!

1 Like

Also, is there a solution for this yet? I was just curious if this is going to be the ending. I am not very good in Gimkit yet so I don’t know how to make a gim look like it’s throwing a bomb.

1 Like

like i said before : i’m gonna finish the quick guide and then we should leave unless they need more assistance

1 Like