Game decor and storyline

So what do you want the barrier art to be? i can make it, i just need to know what it is.

1 Like

well i need @speedy_kd4 s opinion on his favorite gim for his statue
@Blackfox45666’s opinion as well, and @Gilacticat. if any others want to joint the group I need there fav

but my gim is polaris (the space guy)

so you want me to make polaris?

1 Like

yes please (thank you!)

Ok give me a bit of time and i will make a draft of it.

1 Like

polaris is in here maybe you can improve on it

1 Like

Yeah i’m just going off of a real photo, i tend to do better when i look at the real thing, but thanks foxy.

2 Likes

im back had to do somethin and honestly knight gim is my favorite it matches my old lore (which i havent replaced yet) so yeah im gonna go check out the other 5 notifications i have rq

1 Like

@Caternaught how is this? its the right size, its the closest i could get it to be the size of a normal gim.

3 Likes

I love it!

1 Like

oooo pretty good ngl (aw doodoo my puter´s on low battery ._. brb)

2 Likes

Thanks!

1 Like

Thank you! It only took about 5-6 minutes to make.

1 Like

So @Caternaught do you need the steps or can you make it off of that image?

1 Like

i can probally make it, but can you makes Blackfoxes knight for me?

im back i can work on the details of the lore if you want

1 Like

sure you want sireth?

1 Like

yes please!

alright that’s going to be hard but i’ll try.

1 Like

so lets see ima combine some things together with the lore of the map like maybe its blizzy´s DoD is taking siege over the city and after the military failed a rebellion against the siege has taken the form of c.o.ps with one mysterious leader named C.N (caternaught) and we go through training first then we get deployed into battle to retrieve info behind enemy lines then we go to blow up the base of DoD >:D brb lunch time