Gaining xp in Gimkit

So I was thinking about how I can get xp in Gimkit, but I don’t know any good grinding gamemodes, but I want to reach Career LVL 50 so I can publish maps. Does anyone know the best grinding gamemodes made by gimkit.

Note

If this is off-topic please don’t flag it. If it is please just @ me. Thanks.

2 Likes

You can make a map in creative with just a questioner kit.

Yeah okay I read it wrong sorry lol

1 Like

I don’t think this is allowed, but Fishtopia might work, getting starfish & galaxy fish is a lot of XP.

Edit: Make sure you use a kit that doesn’t have all answers correct, but the answer is obvious.

1 Like

They aren’t talking about that kind of XP

Im talking like one’s I can play BY gimkit. Ive learned that spamming questioners will have your xp reset and not allow you to gain for a while.

1 Like

In that case you can grind Fishtopia for XP, using a grind kit.

Is fishtopia the best one tho?

1 Like

I recommend getting a spam kit, and grind the capture the flag barriers near the flags, they give 100 xp each and they give you a LOT of XP.

just because you said I know its off-topic doesn’t mean its okay, in the future you probably definetly shouldn’t do this again

1 Like

I heard Farmchain might work - but I’ve never tried it.

1 Like

It’s on-topic, because it’s related to Gimkit.

But it’s not Gimkit Creative.

2 Likes

Im aware I just didn’t want anyone to just immediately flag it.

1 Like

this forum isn’t about gimkit its about gimkit creative, @twofoursixeight

2 Likes

Still gimkit (extra characters)

1 Like

I don’t know (extrasksjfdghfsd)

1 Like

Yeah, I know, but I think this is supposed to be about Gimkit Creative - not how to grind XP (even if it is very loosely related).

2 Likes

Anyways the question had a goal in mind to reach the publishing requirements for Gimkit Creative.

That techniqually makes it related

1 Like

wdym by this??? (EXTRA CHARS)

1 Like