Flag keeps dropping out of inventory

I’m not sure if this is a bug or something my students are doing. But everytime they pick up the flag, they run with it for a little bit and then after a few seconds it keeps dropping to the ground. I’m not sure why it keeps doing this. The time varies, sometimes they drop it after 5 seconds and sometimes they drop it after 10 or more seconds but it almost always drops. Sometimes when it drops they cannot pick it back up either.

Maybe this is a bug but I wanted to check if there was a setting that I was maybe missing first. I have the map setting to allow them to pick up objects so I do not think that is the issue. Any insights will be helpful.

Thanks!

1 Like

Is this on capture the flag or is it a custom game mode?

There’s this setting in the customization tab and is set to 15 by default. Try setting it to 0. As for the thing about not being able to pick up flags, that’s probably a bug.

(fyi, the capture the flag, tag, battle royale, etc tags are used for guides)

1 Like
I know next to nil about the flag, sorry!

Navy, nice pfp! Is that a bouncy ball? You might want to change be color, because it’s almost the same color as your wing.

It’s supposed to be the moon. I’ll change its color to something more yellowish after school

Well, that can’t be the moon, because I’m standing on the moon!

Wait.

My 5:00 eyes have just frosted up from being on the moon. Sorry!

it’s on the gimkit creative, so I’m guessing it would be a custom game mode. Was happening today again in class. They would hold to pick up the flag only to have it drop out a few seconds later. I even turned off item dropping too but I’m still not sure why it is dropping.

When you realize the reason you can’t see the stars at night is because there is a giant dragon wing in the way

All I know is cheese…

1 Like

Is there some conflicting channel forcing the flag to be dropped?

Did you put the flag capture zone over the flag?

Nope, I’m sadly starting to think that it’s just a bug due to internet and high player count. I’m not sure how to fix it