Flag Football Ideas

I’m making a football map, obviously you can’t really tackle anyone, but you can tag. I was thinking you could have a tag timer for like idk 20 seconds, anytime you make a 1st down it will reset the timer. Now if you get tagged*(flag football)* Automatic 2nd down, 3rd down 4th down depending on how many times in a row you get tagged. On the 4th down If you can’t make a first down the other team gets the “ball”. Now two problems 1. How do we throw the ball. 2. What even is the ball. 3. I know I said two but like just thought 3. How will the ball get moved around. The ball could be like a brown seed, but I want players to be able to like see it. Could use a notification perhaps to let the player know you have the ball. To throw the ball I guess you could have an overlay button that says, “Throw the Ball”, and it would go to the nearest player, being removed from the throwing player’s inventory.

As you can see this subject is complicated so if anyone has any ideas or suggestions that would be appreciated.

1 Like

Nice idea! I’m assuming you just watched the Pro Bowl games or something! Maybe have a flag system where if something is done wrong, a flag can be thrown! Also, you could just use flags instead! Have actual positions, halftime performances, Gatorade levels, etc.

1 Like

well the throw to nearest player may work so it gives to nearest player either choosing it was the enemy or yours

1 Like

Great idea. " assuming you just watched the Pro Bowl"-Yes

1 Like

Yeah, there’s a setting in the settings that allows you to see which players are your opponents by showing red text, and whose on your team by showing green. Also, when the first, second, and third down conversions are done, have a popup that shows two options Rush Or Pass, for offense.

1 Like

You can make a flag and a carnival tent at the base for the flag and you have a snowball launcher that kills a person in the game in one shot and there is a score board.

1 Like

For defense, have two options that say either "Blitz or Rush". Your time management seems alright, and make sure there are different teams for each position! This would take a lot of team switching.

Also, have a notification saying TOUCHDOWN or FUMBLE or INTERCEPTION! like football actually is.

1 Like

“Also, when the first, second, and third down conversions are done, have a popup that shows two options Rush Or Pass, for offense.”- Maybe at the beginning players can choose what position they want

1 Like

Yeah! This seems like something I would like to help with!

1 Like

There should also be a shop where when you kill a person in the game you get money and there should be a venting machine that has lots of weapons and it only accepts money.

1 Like

What else is in football? Locker rooms? Stands? (Make sure there are NPCs for crowds!) Scoreboards? Mascots? You would have to do a lot with this, even though it’s flag football.

1 Like

All help is appreciated

1 Like

With the NPC’s I had some trouble (think I got my layers messed up), they kept disappearing like they were on a different level above/below the players

1 Like

That may have had something to do with the new update with sentry skins. It should be fixed now. I could help, if you would like.

1 Like

Yeah sure, sounds ok

1 Like

There can also be a spot where when you get killed 5 times you go to this area that says “You died after the game ends the host will restart or end the game.”

1 Like

I promise I won’t mess up your game. Trust me, I am in the middle of making my own and it is going through some things. We can talk on the WIX, if you want.

1 Like

Could you send me the link xD

1 Like

Alright, but before that, mark a solution so this can close. I don’t want to get this flagged or into any trouble. I have to go to History in three minutes, but we can talk there.

1 Like

OK, here’s the link. You should be let in in a few minutes. If not, I can contact WhereIsMyHat to let you in.

1 Like