Fixed with wires. Some reason wires work better than channels?

I made a simple clicker game with automatic and more per click upgrades, however when I run the game they only work sometimes and there is always something that is broken. This changes though…
Basically when I run the game certain parts work but others don’t. Also when I replay the game some other things don’t work and some do. Anyone know what is causing this? I can’t reply any more because it reached a limit apparently…

You’re going to have to be more specific. What works and what doesn’t?

Welcome to the forums @GimkitDesigner777

Here are all the things in the game currently:
1 Autoclicker
2 More clicks per click
3 Click display banner
4 Click checker(checks how many clicks a player has to unlock certain upgrades)
5 Click button
For example say the autoclicker works but the click upgrader doesn’t. I rejoin the game to test it again. Now the click display banner is broken but the click upgrader works.

Disable each device system and keep only one activated at a time. Work on it until it works. Then youbgo to the next device system and do the same.

For some reason the auto clicker is not working. I am using a trigger loop. Here is the code:
code
trigger loop

Does the trigger have a delay?

Yes it as 1 second delay to activate.

Is the property a number property?

yes it is number property

I am confused because this a picture of the modal counting clicks one game and then I reloaded the game and it stops working.
modal
gimkit

Try using an overlay that updates whenever one of the properties change. That make it so that you don’t have to use a popup.

Wait, lemme analyze this code for a second.
@GimkitDesigner777 what are the triggers doing?

The trigger loop is pretty much saying when auto clicker is bought. Activate and give +2 clicks every second.

Whats triggering the first trigger? Upon the auto clicker being bought, is that sending out a signal?

let me send you a picture.

The vending machine is activating the trigger when bought

I think I fixed it by using a wire however other stuff still seems to be broken…

Alright. So everytime one of those is bought, it send a signal to X trigger loop?

Yes but like the modal picture I sent earlier I am confused as to why stuff seems to be on and off working.

Ok. Lemme check the code.