Fishing question

Is anyone aware if fishing and tagging will be added to Gimkit Creative. If so, when?

Tagging exists and can be done with the tag zone device, and fishing also exists but requires a lot of different devices and code to be done. I do know how, would you like a tutorial?

Tagging has been added, but Idk if fishing ever will

Fishing is not a device yet, but you can manage it by using an invisible vending machine to give fish if someone stands in a specific spot.

1 Like

[Loot Tables! (Fishing System like Fishtopia) | TUTORIAL | Difficulty : orange_square(Old Forum Repost)](https://Loot Tables! (Fishing System like Fishtopia) | TUTORIAL | Difficulty : orange_square(Old Forum Repost))

1 Like

Sorry. I meant this.

Credited to @Cryptoraider_Gemkit

1 Like

I don’t think fishing will be added as a device itself. It seems to be a device system since there isn’t anything that you can’t remake with devices, unlike farming where you can see a progress bar and farming menu, things that haven’t been added to GKC.

4 Likes

Tagging exists, you need a tag zone - it’s also possible to make a fishing system, and you don’t need a device for it. You just need a lot of knowledge or watch a tutorial on youtube for it.

2 Likes