Faster Gims In Host Mode?

So I loaded into a creative map to work on it and I seemed so much faster. I thought they finally saved editing settings but they were still defult. The only thing I did differently was turn my brightness setting down so I wouldnt be blasted by light early morning. Am I just hallucinating or did they make gims faster?

2 Likes

Probably hallucinating.

8 Likes

Mark a solution?

1 Like

I’ve noticed that their walking animations are faster, and something feels off about their movement. Their speed still seems fine, the animation just feels somehow off.

4 Likes

Nevermind, @Gim_Fishy, I am sorry because this actually is happening.

3 Likes

I tested it myself and I seem to just be walking fast and glitching forward.

3 Likes

Also, I’m not sure if this is related, but I noticed that if I walk down while in contact with the top left side of a circle barrier while facing right, the Gim will turn left. This seems to be due to the Gim walking towards the left when it slides down the surface, but I swear I never saw this before. I’m not sure if it’s intentional.

that’s what is also happening to me

I think it is. You do remember the hilarious glitching gims yesterday rignt? There was a HUGE update that came out yesterday related to a new gamemode.

I believe this is intentinonal and is part of the code yesterday. I can’t wait to see what gimkit has next in store.

1 Like

I don’t really see much of a change. However, it does seem that the gim is faster than usual and that the gim is slightly glitching forward,.

1 Like

so no need to ping jeffo?

1 Like

could this be related to the platformer mode revealed in the discord server (idk, i heard about it in the gimkit fandom)?

but other than that, seems like it was intentional, but if it wasn’t, then it’s happening to every gim

1 Like

if it is, than it better be quick!

1 Like

I accually enjoy this bug

1 Like

Well @WhoAmI’s gim started bouncing up and down when he went to his telelporter.

1 Like

This happened to me in all gamemodes as well

1 Like

I only started glitching and going fast when my game started lagging. I think the game cannot comprehend the lag so it does some strange things.

1 Like