Essence of Block Code: An Introduction to the Interface

-system

Sure…

nevermind

I know how to delete posts! (Finally) Sorry for off topicness.

1 Like

I’m back!

4 Likes

This topic is temporarily closed for at least 4 hours due to a large number of community flags.

Yaya (check discord BLACKHOLE)
rip our tl4

3 Likes

Welcome back @Blackhole927! There hasn’t been much going on so he might be gone but not for long. I tried my best!

1 Like

:frowning2:

Sorry for reposting
:tada: the bad posts are gone!

2 Likes

Ok, here’s the update I just received once I got online.

This user was someone at @StacheIsTaken’s school who really hates him. Stache caught the person IRL and reported them tot he principal, so hopefully we won’t be seeing more of this.

From what I can see, @mysz and @BrownSugarAlien both handled TL4 exceptionally well, so thank you so much for doing that :). Unfortunately, I don’t believe granting TL4 fits my job description, and I don’t want to get in trouble with Jeff and Pharlain, so I’m gonna have to demote you back. I’ll keep your efforts today here in mind if the question of TL4 ever comes back up.

Thank you also to everyone else who helped flag, and I’m sorry if you feel cheated out of TL4. I was in quite a rush leaving, and just picked the first like 2 people who seemed trustworthy to do this, I didn’t mean to ignore anyone’s qualifications, and I’m sure I would have picked a few more people had I had time.

I’m gonna write up a report thingy mentioning all that’s happened and send it off to hello@gimkit.com now, I figure they should probably know about all this.

16 Likes

Forgot to say this but GREAT GUIDE! I’ll use this when I’m having trouble with blocks!

1 Like