Eraser size (it wouldn't allow me to post this because "title needs to be 15 letters long")

this is a big problem for me, if you have a lot of terrain that you’ve placed but you have no memory left because your map is big and needs a lot of terrain and it sucks trying to erase each single terrain but with my idea you can make the eraser size at least 4 grid spaces, how does that sound?

1 Like

The most terrain you can erase in one chunk is 3.
Suggestions are for

Or you can email hello@gimkit.com

2 Likes

Also, we aren’t using the ideas tag. Those are for ideas for your games.

Welcome to the community @HIIH96!
I suggest reading guides in new-user-must-read and forum-tips.

Also, if you set the eraser to a specific layer, you can just drag the eraser instead of clicking.

No, that applies for all layers, you can just drag and run to erase more terrain.

Really? I remember if you set it to default (top layer), you have to click things separatly.

1 Like

you do, i tested it and you have to select the specific layer but thanks guys :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Welcome @HIIH96! Be sure to mark a solution!

Oh yeah I forgot, it was the top layer

Welcome to the forum, @HIIH96! Check out the new-user-must-read and forum-tips for more easy help! Read the Community Guidelines for a gist of the rules. If you ever run into a hard problem, just ask away! After all, this is a community forum!

Remember to mark a solution to avoid clutter!

1 Like

If you set the eraser to terrain then it can allow you to change the size of the brush

1 Like

Bingo! You hit it on the nose!

1 Like

By the way, we aren’t using the resolved tag since there are already solution markers.

That doesn’t apply for all layers.

1 Like