Endurance Upgrade Help

So, What I Want: A Vending Machine That Every Time I Buy It, It Upgrades The Max Energy I Can Hold By 5k Every Time. 5 Buys Max.
What I Have:
1 “Endurance” Property
1 Vending Machine That Broadcasts On “Endurance Upgrade” Every Time It Is Purchased
1 Trigger That Triggers When The Vending Machine Is Purchased (via Wire) with a block that takes the property “Endurance” and adds 1 to it.
Another Trigger That receives on “Endurance Upgrade” And Has A Block With "Broadcast Message On Channel → Create Text With: “EnduranceUp”+ get property “Endurance”
Then I Have 5 Inventory Item Managers, One That Is Active On game Start, and the rest receive on EnduranceUp1, EnduranceUp2, EnduranceUp3, And EnduranceUp4. Each Is Increased By 5000, But The Only Working One Is The 10k to 15k.
Any Ideas?

Activate movement meter on game start them deactivate after you buy the upgrade and activate new less energy one.

I would assume that you would use a vending machine → trigger (max triggers 5) → counter - property.
Each time the trigger is triggered, it increments the property, then broadcasts to another trigger that broadcasts on a concatenated channel involving that property. Then activate a IIM based off of that channel. If the first IIM is can have 5, and the second has 10, the second will override the first.

There is no “deactivate when receiving on channel” setting.
For some reason

Can you use wires?

Only to “activate” or “clear item from inventory”

Is “Endurance” a number?
What was the order you wired everything in?
You don’t need the first block that just adds one to the property.
Did you spell everything right?

1. Yes
  2. Never Used Wires
  3. Yes, I copied and pasted the values
    This worked for my speed and energy per question upgrades, but not for this. Weird

Can you take a picture of your map then? You might have made a coding or copy error.

Load Of Screenshots:
Probably Not In Order
Screenshot 2024-02-05 2.48.18 PM

Screenshot 2024-02-05 2.47.08 PM

Screenshot 2024-02-05 2.46.46 PM

Screenshot 2024-02-05 2.48.30 PM
Screenshot 2024-02-05 2.48.18 PM

Can I see a picture of the finished build? I don’t see why this doesn’t work.

There Are 2 different parts:

Huh. Does every channel broadcast?

Ummm… Let me check…
Im an idiot.
All inventory item managers were set to 10000 :person_facepalming:

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.