End of game leaderboard message

How do I have it where it shows that red team or blue team has won on top with the end of game widgit

How are you tracking points?

with a counter I want it to show up like this

Put down a flag capture zone, and two counters.

Each counter should be team-scoped, start at 0, and track a property.

The first counter will be for “echo”, and the second will be for “vortex”. The property names should be something like “EchoScore” or “VortexScore”. Next, place down an end-of-game widget which should be active on game start and global.

Place down a triggerloop and wire that system to another trigger. Create a property called “Winner” that is text-based. Now create block code for the trigger:

When triggered…

if get property (EchoScore) > get property (VortexScore) then
set property Winner
value Create Text with "Echo won the game with this many points:  "
                                        get property EchoScore
else
set property Winner
value Create Text with "Vortex won the game with this many points"
get property VortexScore

And now set the end-of-game widget to be featured and show the property “Winner”.

Sorry, this is probably really confusing because I can’t take screenshots of the game right now, feel free to ask more questions if you need to.

4 Likes

Gah! You finished 10 seconds before me! :slight_smile:

For the “by this many points” part, I think it would make more sense to add in a subtraction operation, so it shows how many points they won by. Total points can go somewhere else.

1 Like

oh whoops, I meant “with this many points”

2 Likes

ty for the data i rlly need it

got it fixed? ?? ay eee

I don’t know how to block the triggers

By block the triggers, what do you mean? Deactivate them? Bypass them? @mysz you forgot to put an input on the triggerloop.

pictures will help though if you can

can you show me pictures because I really need help