Eiqcrmeliutgwhc has said what he was going to say (he cooked btw)

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Please dude, don’t make unnecessary topics, it clutters the forum. I’d flag this if I could.

this is definitely not as good as the other ones…

stache makes a good point

oh, stache, alts? yeah, like it’s not even a big deal

what i’ve realized for the past month is that people just say flag and move on, and while that’s a reasonable way to approach the issue, being an alt isn’t even that big of a deal.

• if alts are used for likes, likes are a number, it’s not like it’ll affect your resume for college or anything. so frozen_cursor’s ban and suspension was pretty stupid ngl because LIKES. ARE. A. NUMBER. AND. BADGES. DON’T. MATTER. if we all just stopped overreating to like farming, then maybe frozen_cursor might not have gotten suspended and silenced because all likes do is nothing[1]
  • if alts are used for ban/silence evasion, well, that’s still not a big deal. just wait for them to get banned eventually. also, would you report blueboat for being an alt? if you say no, then you’ve made my point. if you said yes, read the below. even if you said no, still read the below

now, if alts are used to be a ban speedrunner, then i get your point, but so far, stacheinxs has really only done like a couple minor things compared to what some other alts/ban speedrunners have done.[2]

i could assume that this is a ban speedrunner, then that would apply. but stache is gonna run out of replies eventually so this will be very short-lived. so i’m just gonna be wasting my time with this but i have loads of time on my hands (hacker can confirm).

also, ik this happened 5 days ago, but if this is used to defame gimsolver, then sure, there’s some damage being dealt, but i think we can all tell this isn’t gimsolver so gimsolver isn’t ban evading or whatever.

now about this "incident" (read this if you don't want to read a long thingy)

i said it in the above thing, but stache will run out of replies and this can be over. and yes, flag and move on if there’s gonna be bad behavior.

gosh why did i make a dropdown for this

1. except maybe increase your ego, which you don’t need ↩︎

2. like someone getting doxxed ↩︎

4 Likes

OK no more replies

flag this tomfoolery

4 Likes

This topic is temporarily closed for at least 4 hours due to a large number of community flags.

This topic was automatically opened after 24 hours.

Should I re-close this topic ?

[poll type=multiple results=always min=1 max=2 chartType=bar]

• yes
  • no
    [/poll]someone already closed it.

This topic is temporarily closed for at least 4 hours due to a large number of community flags.