Duplicate research post

really? nobody? :pensive::expressionless: WOW guys. WOW.

1 Like

I MAYBE want to, It deppends

1 Like

well we have made some breakthroughs. we have gotten past it (top-down) and stood on it (platformer)

but we have not gotten ALL the way past

put this in help not device :smiley:

1 Like

ok i did that. do u wanna help?

yes i do :smiley:

1 Like

Check my bio in 15 sec

1. sure
  2. what i know is that past the world border (in top-down) is a void where you can only travel on the x-axis and has every characteristic about the world border place. you also can’t see yourself walking (you’re either below the background terrain or you’re just invisible)
  3. please don’t share codes using more complex methods. quirky did something similar and got banned for a couple of months as a result
2 Likes

but HOW do you get past it? i havent done it yet but i know that some people have

the border area? just go to a side of the border and keep walking or smth (i’ll get a picture once i finish this assignment)

:sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:(i ran out of daily likes. lol)

1 Like

btw i wont be on for the next 10 mins but then i will be back.

Bump! Bump!(#bump)

does anyone wanna help me?

what do bumps mean???

We do not need this topic as research if its going to be named this give it a more proper title as the name could be misleading

bumps are used to “bump” a post/topic to the top so thaat everybody notices it.

1 Like

There are already topics on this (like mine and this one), I recommend you use those. Also, InkyDarkBird has made an excellent guide on how to cross the border.
Edit: Oh wow, I didn’t realize the topic would close immediately. I thought it would be 3 hours after the solution was marked.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.