[Dont reply] Thumbnail request

I dont know if i allowed to do this but i need it done, I need a thumbnail with:
Vortex agent, Puffer, Golden coacoa gim, and The dodge aka the fox looking gim, with a cookie in the middle, The four gims should be split in to four areas, Space, Disco, Medieval, and water.

Please, you would be a great help

What Platform Are You Using For It… For the Thumnail (Ex. Google Jams/ Windows Paint)

1 Like

Welcome to the forums @Gamervince82 and i need the thumbnail so i can publish a map.

This will be flagged so fast. Not by me but by and @GimSolver and maybe @CassiusDoomlorde

1 Like

why me

1 Like

It’s just a thumbnail request.

1 Like

Oh, forgive me. Never mind.

2 Likes

I tell people not to do stuff, but I don’t flag people that often. I only flag when necessary.

3 Likes

Am I in the wrong for asking for a thumbnail?
just asking.

not really.

2 Likes

So is anyone able to help me?

In a way, this is technically off-topic. Why didn’t you ask on the wix? (You should know that I don’t really follow directions)

3 Likes

What about me? Where would I ask?

1 Like

Is this confirmed? Are thumbnail requests allowed or not allowed? I really am sick of the requests, but I got shot down when I suggested that it was off topic….

welcome to the forms @Gamervince82 but you can’t to this @LEPRECON2024

I was talking to @LEPRECON2024

They joined in December

Requests yes. Guides on how to make a thumbnail, no.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.