Don't ignore triggers!

That’s for forum psas/tips and may get the author flagged, beginner-must-read is for GKC.

2 Likes

I just wanna clear up, I didn’t say that it was bad to put that. I just said that some may not read and just see the title and try to flag it.

1 Like

whut is the carrying capacity for triggers?

noice job !

1 Like

Need to retag with psa since we can call this a GKC PSA.
GKC PSAs are OK to use due to the fact that they are about Gimkit.
Plus @WhereIsMyHat and @Magenta_Dragon did you not fully read Jeffo’s reply about this tag? They will be keeping PSAs that are helpful for the new users in this forum, as long as they are focused on GKC.

We are supposed to be helping each other, not spreading negativity.

Anyways, we should stop talking about this subject and talk about triggers instead.

1 Like

I’m wasn’t spreading negativity. That’s the point. You’re not listening. I wasn’t being negative, I was just lazy.

2 Likes

I believe we should stop talking, as it’s creating clutter. Plus nobody wants to read clutter.

present or past tense?

Stop fighting @twofoursixeight and @WhereIsMyHat. I do not want to get this locked.

1 Like

I have a question. What is PSA mean?

Public Service Annoucement

2 Likes

@FersionSpeedy I think this should be in devices Since it is a device thing and How The PSA really to me is not allowed in my head

Liked ur guide.
I have a quick suggestion tho.
this is kinda short :pray: so i think you should prob. add some images.

Is this good?

1 Like

no i said you should probably add images.

Bro what? lol

this used to be a wiki bump that doesn’t work anymore

1 Like

It was some of the least useful information I’ve seen on the internet. You’re not funny, please stop.

1 Like