Does anyone want to do this Thumbnail?

Can you use one of these Images? Have My Profile pic in one corner, and the Title Where Worlds Collide in cool text. Add Gims like the real Chompez (the newer one) or the Stockbroker, Or Echo/vortex Agent. looking in the same direction as the robot. Pls make it so it’s their back not their faces, and make the gims smaller than the bots.
Its quite the challenge, Anyone up for it?

As always, thanks for taking the time to read this!

~ Mandalin_Soldier15

And

2 Likes

I could try… lemme actually read the post first XD

2 Likes

yeah no I will get started
be back soon with this thumbnail

1 Like

Thysm!

I hate myself saying this but I’m not skilled enough to make their backs turned…
you will have to find another artist…
(sorry)

Thats ok! I’ll repost it tomorrow, or maybe you can make the gims fall through a time rift?

1 Like

maybe I could
(more detail?)

Please don’t repost things, we don’t do that here.

1 Like

yeah but you can bump it

bumping is just replieing to a old topic to get it back to the top of the recent topics to ppl see it

1 Like

Like a crack in reality, and have the gims falling from it next to the robots ya know?

It looks somthing like this
Space-Time Rift | Superpower Wiki | Fandom

i can try just gimme a few days

I can only to photoshop tho

gims? position? background? game name? extra details? game description?

1 Like

Use one of the Images. Have My Profile pic in one corner, and the Title: Where Worlds Collide in cool text on top. Add Gims like the real Chompez (the newer one) or the Stockbroker, Or Echo/vortex Agent. make the gims smaller than the robots.
It’s ok if you use photoshop, as long as you use the images at the beginning of the discussion, please. Thanks dude

1 Like

my previous works:

24702_2

1 Like

How is the thumbnail going DXCTYPE?

Or LOFINIGHT?

How are the thumbnails @DXCTYPE and @LOFINIGHT ?

uhh sory ill start wrking on it once I finish another thumbnail sorry

alright I’m going to do the second one I’ll be done in a little sorry for the late post

Alright here it is if you want anything changed ask and I’ll change it
1st text option

2nd text option I couldn’t decide

4 Likes