Does anyone want a shoutout in my map but come with ideas

have a broken kit/weapon in the corner of the weapon selecting area where no body can see it

1 Like

add props that can be damaged so you can hide behind them, make classes that you choose instead of just one weapon (in a class you get 1-2 weapons and a certain buff.)

Classes
Medic : Spawn with a zapper and blaster, but get a medkit every 30 seconds
Buff : Spawn with just one Evil Eye, but get 2x damage at start
Alien : Spawn with full shield and a quantum portal
Ninja : Spawn with 1.5x speed and a PML
Heavy : Spawn with a quantum portal, evil eye, and snowball launcher, but you have 1.25x speed.

Feel free to make your own classes if you do my idea, and happy gimkiting!

If you need more class ideas, just say so and I will happily help.

1 Like

you could make it so people could spectate while the fight is going on

1 Like

Maybe like teleporters around the map?

Different Biomes. Could you give my map a shoutout? it is dying.

sprinting

great idea!

how about some riddles and if they solve it they get better weapons

I actually did this in my tag game but it was to buggy, I would love to see that in a game!

1 Like

custom sentries and maybe a triggerable trap that you can get with kills
i really want a shout out link map when you finish pls

1 Like

Arena events. This sounds like the hunger games, so you could make a counter that when it hits 0, it launches an event. Event ideas, poisonous fog/death zones, sentries appear, players are boxed in an area and game chooses some areas to make people die in. Teleporters come and people respawn/teleport to different areas.

1 Like

Another idea, a randomizer chooses two players and teleports to a pacman like minigame. Whoever wins survives. That would require quite a bit of experience tho. Or maybe a soccer/blastball game where if you win, the other player dies.

1 Like

Hide the most random type of prop like a basket ball or something out of bounds so that when someone aims REALLY far out of bounds, they see it.

1 Like

that is not possible on my map because of view settings

1 Like

thats done already @GimkitNerdlul

1 Like

You Find A Painting That Looks Like A Game Called Kaboom(not a real game or gimkit game) and if you interact with it you get bombs

1 Like

How do u make bombs<…>

I don’t know but it is possible

Zones that you can activate that respawn anyone in, and when that person is respawned the zone gets turned off. And you can only use a couple.

Give players classes with different weapons and abilities