Does anyone know a dev?

does anyone know a dev? they should update the game, the more customis-able it is the better, please tell the to add more variations of blocks, make it so there are more props and so things are easier to do
-make it so we can customise guns and make our own,
-make the counter thing be able to sense the amount of players on a team
-make the hp and item granters be able to remove things
-make it so players who die can drop items, and you can make it so some items cant be dropped

The devs are on the forum, however suggestions are for gimkit.nolt.io

3 Likes

According to the suggestion site, the devs are planning to let you add media to maps. However, they said they are taking a break for summer, so I’m assuming there won’t be any updates in a while. As Mysz said, make sure to add suggestions on that website, as this forum is only for questions.

3 Likes

@spidey To add on to @mysz, the moderators are josh, Jeffo, and Pharlain (@'s are title case)

5 Likes

@spidey welcome to the community!

2 Likes

i cant sign in because of my school account,

2 Likes

You can click “Sign in with email address”, then type in your email. You will get a confirmation code.

2 Likes

You actually can do that by inputting a negative number into an item granter. It will take that amount of the item away.

You can achieve that by wiring a lifecycle set to game start to one relay per team. So, if you have two teams, you will have two relays. Set them to “All players on a specific team” and set the corresponding teams on each relay. Then make it so each relay increments their own counter.

The closest thing to that is adjusting a weapon’s cooldown.

Overall, a lot of these things are achievable in a more complicated manner.

2 Likes

oh thx turfruurrurururururu

Blockquote

2 Likes

How do you adjust a weapon’s cooldown?

3 Likes

See the quote I put below that section.

4 Likes

I’m assuming you are trying to pass the character limit. You can just put letters in <>, which will make them disappear. Make sure there aren’t any spaces.

4 Likes

You can put spaces, just as long as there aren’t two spaces right after the < >.
Example:
<sfadfsafasdf dsafdafsdf> Works
< sdfasdfsafsaf > Doesn’t work.

3 Likes

@NavyCatZ How do I make a checker repeatedly check? I tried to search it up but I couldn’t.
When I tried using a repeater it didn’t work. Also please show pics if you can.

1 Like