Device Glitch In Creative

I was making it so the Target value reached → activate the button. For some reason, the button did not activate but when I went up to it it let me click it with the appearance of being deactivated Note that I also made it so it would not be visible in the game, but yet it did.

did you refresh?

1 Like

As far as my knowledge goes, you can’t use a counter to “activiate” a button. A button is a player triggered device, so you can’t use a counter for that. But you can have it to like you said button is invisable and you can use wires, channels won’t work and have the wire from the counter to the button, not backwards or it won’t work. if you have the setting for the wire say “counter reached-make button visable”.

A counter can broadcast on a signal, and that’s all it takes to activate a button.

(post deleted by author)

only read if you're @WolfTechnology

i apologize for being off-topic, but what happened to your padlet account aswell as the gkc padlet? they were both deleted, and when i noticed you were online here, i needed to know what happened. i would’ve contacted you on the wix or email but i cant due to my school. (again, sorry for off-topic!)

How Long Has Wolf Been Off I Need To Tell Him Something Very important

Can yall please not make comments like this on my posts, I don’t want my posts to be off-topic.

1 Like

please do not make comments like this on my posts, I don’t want my posts to be off-topic.

2 Likes

Oh my bad @OhioianOG2

1 Like

as you make another post

Welcome to the most reoccurring comment ever. The very well known and infamous “on topic” reminder.